Reading e-books before bed.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kimberly Kinrade Street Team Blog Hop


Hiya! This is the first ever Kimberly Kinrade Street Team blog hop brought to you by T B R and Innovative Online Book Tours.

This is designed to:
  • Meet the team members {be sure to follow each others blogs}
  • Introduce the Lovely Kimberly Kinrade and her books to all your friends.
  • Invite New Street Team members to join the fun.
    If you are not already a street team member please email Vickie and she will get you some cool stuff. vickie@innovativeonlinebooktours.com
Here's what you need to do:
  • Copy and paste these instructions to your post.
  • Add your blog to the linky list below.
  • Add the Kimberly Kinrade book covers and any links to your blog side bar.
  • And Answer this Question in your blog hop post...
    Q: If you could have any special Power what would it be?
My Answer:
I want the power of teleportation so I could go anywhere I want to, just like in the movie Jumper, without the nasty villains. XD

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee wouldn't that be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure will. I can stalk you! Muwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you'd do with that teleportation! Lol Thanks so much for being on my street team. I'm super excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *