Reading e-books before bed.

Monday, October 01, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? [2]

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.





This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!


I only finished 2 books, which saddened me, but it's still okay. I got sick and always fell asleep when I start reading. I'll write my review of Transcend after this and Butterfly Porcupine tomorrow.

*click images for book details

This week, I carry on the plan to read the following books:

*click images for book details

What about you? What are you reading?

6 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better this week!


    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to read Transcend.. haven't heard of the rest of the books.. Good reading!
    Here's what I'm reading
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many books, so little time! Feel better and get back to reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon.
    My favorite book this week was Dr. Seuss: The Cat Behind the Hat by Caroline W. Smith. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I've been drinking lots of water to get better. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am finally getting around to some of the Monday posts! It has been pretty crazy with the Banned Book Week festivities and hosting all the giveaways... fun but crazy. I wanted to tell you happy reading this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *