Reading e-books before bed.

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

WWW Wednesdays [1]


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?

I am currently reading:


I usually read one book at a time but this was an exception, or at least I'll be reading two at a time from now on.

Butterfly Porcupine is one of the books I got for free in exchange for a review, written by Susan Francis. And Freewill is the first book in the Freewill series by Elyse Draper, which I got for free in exchange for a review too.




I recently finished reading:




As part of the tour, I signed up to review All The Doors to Hollywood and How to Open Them by Anne M. Strick. Read my review here. :)








I'll be reading these next:



I'll be reading The Rebel Princess as part of its tour and would be reviewing it next week.

Elyograg is a novel by Lorraine Beaumont that I got for free (again) in exchange for a review (again).

4 comments:

  1. If a book like the Hollywood book is accurate, then everybody who reads should be able to become an actor or actress, right? Unless the book is completely different than what I think...

    Here's my


    WWW Wednesday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Rebel Princess cover. :) New follower too. Here is my romance week! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these books. They sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the point of the book is not about being an actor or actress, it's about other jobs in Hollywood, like the ones behind the camera. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *