Reading e-books before bed.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [9] - MILA 2.0


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Title: MILA 2.0 (Untitled #1)
Author: Melissa Darnell
Expected publication: March 12th 2013
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Goodreads
Pitched as a "Bourne Identity"-type sci-fi thriller about a teenage girl who discovers that she is a Mobile Intel Life-like Android, an experiment in artificial intelligence created by the U.S. government, and her scientist mother, who kidnapped her when she was found to have human emotions.



Kyle XY anyone?

I have such high hopes for this novel and hopefully by the time it gets released, I already have a job and can afford to purchase books online.

I'm drawn to the cover, and this has been in my TBR for a long time.

What's on your WoW today?

8 comments:

  1. Mila 2.0 sounds really interesting. Great pick :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this for the first time today and had to add it to my TBR list. It sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mila 2.0 sounds really good. I can't wait to read it. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful MadnessMy WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to this one too!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Sabina
    Delirious About Books
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Kyle XY and I love the cover! I love government experiments and conspiracy types of books. Very intriguing! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Kyle XY and this one is already on my list to read. Great pick!

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss Kyle XY. :(
    None of my friends seem to have seen it so it makes me sadder that it ended/got cancelled. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already have this one on my to-read list and I can't wait to give it a try! Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post or enter my international giveaway (here).

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *