Reading e-books before bed.

Sunday, September 09, 2012

The Sunday Post - 09/09/12


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It's a chance to share News about our blogs.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received,
and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Weekly recap in bullet form:
Last Monday, I announced my first Author of the Month, David Estes, and wrote a review of his novel, The Moon Dwellers. I also featured and wrote a review of All the Doors to Hollywood and How to Open Them by Anne M. Strick, as my stop on the tour.

On Tuesday, I took part in the Passion Creek Book Blast and The Unnaturals Cover Reveal.

Wednesday was a day of memes, I joined two. For "Waiting On" Wednesday, I featured Valkyrie Rising, and the other is WWW, where I listed books I read recently, currently reading, and upcoming reads.

Thursday was a busy day as I was part of three tours, they were all so good that I couldn't choose just one, I wanted to feature them all. We have Lizzy Ford's Dark Summer Release Day Party, (don't forget to join the Dark Summer giveaway for a chance to win a copy of the book), the excerpt of Jennifer Snyder's The Unloved, and Alyssa Rose Ivy's Focus (The Crescent Chronicles #2) Cover Reveal.

I received an e-mail with a link to a book trailer last Friday. It was Iridescent (Ember #2) by Carol Oates and I shared it in a post of course. :)

Finished the week with a meme, I decided to post my In My Mailbox entries on Saturdays. I received a handful of e-books from indie authors, ones I can't wait to read, they all look promising.

So what's to look forward to this week? Well, it's the second week of my author of the month feature with David Estes and The Moon Dwellers. This week, David shares a little bit of info about the characters in the book. I'm sure it would get you excited, I know I am and I've already read the book!

There's a tour stop every day; a guest post from Jennifer Snyder, a couple of cover reveals, a spotlight, a barrage, and a book review! I'm hoping to finish my current reads as well and I would write the review of those books as soon as I'm done reading.

Busy week ahead! How about you? :)


4 comments:

  1. Sandy @ Somewhere Only We KnowSeptember 9, 2012 at 10:20 PM

    Sounds like you had a great week! New follower!
    Check out my IMM & SP.
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a busy week coming up. I will be sure and check back. Have a fabulous weekend.


    Jenea @ Books Live Foreverhttp://booksliveforever.com/?p=3991

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had an awesome week on the blog and I look forward to the week ahead! Have a great day and thanks for being a part of
    The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great variety of memes and posts! Thanks for the awesome Sunday Post! I'll be checking out that cover reveal! Here's Ours

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *