Reading e-books before bed.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday [3] - Transcend by Christine Fonseca


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I started reading this today, only today, even though I wanted to read it as soon as I received my copy. :(



Here's my teaser:
Sleep descended quickly, robbing him of the few pleasant memories of Jenna. His thoughts refocused into the nightmares he wanted most to avoid.

-19% into Transcend, by Christine Fonseca



Want to learn more about this book? Head over to this page.

Tomorrow, I have Christine Fonseca in my blog to share a deleted scene from this book. And then I'll post my review of this book on October 1. ^_^

What are you teasing us with today? Leave your links in the comment box.

5 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens! Thanks for sharing...and here's

    MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty intense! Will have to check out your review for it, and also the cover is gorgeous.
    this is my Teaser Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser, the book sounds interesting.

    New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh can I tell you I love that cover! Wow. beautiful and scary, in a way. Great teaser. Sorry to hear he didn't get to think on Jenna though. Sorry so late to get by, but great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tease! This one sounds really interesting. Love that cover!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *