Reading e-books before bed.

Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? [1]

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.





This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!


Last week, I read Freewill by Elyse Draper and finished just yesterday. I was also reading Butterfly Porcupine by Susan Francis but have yet to finish it. Today, I started and finished The Box by Christina Gaudet.

*click images to see book info

This week, I plan to finish Butterfly Porcupine, Transcend by Christine Fonseca, and Mourning Sun by Shari Richardson. If I'm lucky, I might read Clutch by J.A. Huss as well.


What are you going to read this week? Share your links in the comments. :)

13 comments:

  1. Per your comment, I never would have thought Historical Romances were my thing either, lol.. but I Love Hist-fic and anything historical - which means lots of fun sub-genres to suit my mood.
    Thanks for visiting Monday's post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm unfamiliar with these titles, but they look very tempting. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin @ Quixotic MagpieSeptember 25, 2012 at 12:33 AM

    I will have to check out The Box - I have been looking for a book to read this fall about witches and magic- hopefully i can find a copy to read. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH that is a whole lot of good looking books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these, but they all look like interesting books.

    Happy reading & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to me books but I love the cover of Transcend ... stunning! Have a great week and happy reading. Thanks for visiting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know where my comment disappeared to but I'll just leave another one lol.
    Your books are all new to me but I love the cover of Transcend ... stunning.
    Have a great week and happy reading. Thanks for visiting my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not familiar with any of these titles. You read books fast. Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your books are not familiar to me. You're a fast reader too. Enjoy your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting titles. Most are unfamiliar to me here - the book covers look great though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Most of them are Indie so I guess that's why you don't know them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of your covers - cool stuff! And some new reads for me too.


    Thank you for stopping by Between the Bind!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *