Reading e-books before bed.

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday [5]: Lucid

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's pick is something I saw when I was browsing WoW picks a couple of weeks ago. Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass.



Expected publication: October 2nd 2012 by Razorbill
Goodreads page

What if you could dream your way into a different life? What if you could choose to live that life forever?

Sloane and Maggie have never met. Sloane is a straight-A student with a big and loving family. Maggie lives a glamorously independent life as an up-and-coming actress in New York. The two girls couldn't be more different--except for one thing. They share a secret that they can't tell a soul. At night, they dream that they're each other.

The deeper they're pulled into the promise of their own lives, the more their worlds begin to blur dangerously together. Before long, Sloane and Maggie can no longer tell which life is real and which is just a dream. They realize that eventually they will have to choose one life to wake up to, or risk spiraling into insanity. But that means giving up one world, one love, and one self, forever.

This is a dazzling debut that will steal readers' hearts.

It's pretty interesting, right? What's your pick?

9 comments:

  1. Very awesome pick - I'm quite excited for this one myself. It sounds very interesting.

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my pick a while ago and I still can't wait to read it :)

    My WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting for sure.
    Here is my


    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for this one! It looks awesome. Great choice : )

    My WOW and international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cover! And your WOW logo!

    Here's

    MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this one around a lot and I've added it on my to-read list. It's pretty great pick!
    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this one around a lot and it's on my to-read list. I'd love to get my hands on it when it comes out. Great pick!
    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pick. I absolutely can't wait to read this one! I've been waiting for it for a long time. I absolutely love the color of the cover as well. :) I hope it's going to live up to all my hype. (haha) :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *